We’ve established these Social Media Rules to keep our social media pages and groups a healthy environment for information, discussion and debate.
We expect you not to post content that is:
- Offensive, abusive, defamatory, intolerant or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- Unrelated or off-topic
- Trolling or intention to deliberately provoke others
- Spam: business solicitations or other advertising of personal interests, blogs, or websites
- In violation of any intellectual property right of another
We will remove any posts that fall into the categories above. If you see any posts like this that you think we may have missed, please let us know and we will remove them. Just send a private message to the specific group or page.
If a user continues to post any of the above, we will ban the user.
We take no responsibility for any content posted or interactions by third parties on any of our moderated or un-moderated social media pages and groups.